The best customer relationship management (CRM) mobile apps let you manage leads, track deals, update sales pipelines, communicate with your prospects and customers, and complete tasks even without desktop access.
Features of CRM
- CRM systems compile data from a range of different communication channels, including a company’s website, telephone, email, live chat, marketing materials and more recently, social media.
- They let businesses learn more about their target audiences and how to best fulfill their needs, thus maintaining customers and guiding sales growth.
- CRM may be used with past, present or potential customers.
- The concepts, procedures, and rules that a corporation follows when communicating with its consumers are referred to as CRM.
- This complete connection covers direct contact with customers, such as sales and service-related operations, forecasting, and the analysis of consumer patterns and behaviours, from the perspective of the company.
Top 15+ Ideas on how to use CRM in 2022
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Fewer Barriers for Beginners
- Influence of Social Media
- An all-star line-up
- Reducing the tech stacks.
- Voice and conversational UI will start integrating with CRM.
- Businesses are automating more processes using their CRM.
- CRMs will offer a high-definition view of customers
- CRM is becoming interwoven with IoT technologies.
- CRM will not just be used by customer-facing teams.
- CRMs keep getting more sophisticated.
- A CRM’s customer experience will be as important as its features consumers will expect companies to know more about them.
- CRM growth will come from new markets. Younger generations are pushing for CRM use.
- A company of one will be big enough for a CRM.
- Self-service via CRM will be standardized.
Some App idea CRM
- Salesforce- An android app development agency.
- Zoho CRM- An enterprise-ready application, it provides advanced features to mark and label important content with proper business process mapping.
- Freshsales- A single stop for Android users.
- Salesmate CRM- It easily integrates with G-suite and other apps to streamline, manage pipeline, automate & accelerate the sales process.
- Solid Performers CRM- From Lead Management to client management and generation of the invoices, you are free to do everything from your mobile app now.
- Hubspot CRM- It is a powerful free CRM that provides services to organize, track & nurture your leads.
Mobile CRM apps aren’t just important for outside sellers and road warriors.
Every modern salesperson should have the ability to stay informed and efficient on the go.
While no smartphone app can replicate the full experience of using a desktop CRM, there are a handful of CRM iPhone apps that do a great job when it comes to making essential features easy to use. And by “essential features,” we mean the ability to do simple things like:
- Update contact and lead records from your phone.
- Dial contacts just by tapping their number
- Quickly log in-person client visits and phone calls.
- Receive mobile notifications when a team member tags you in a note or when one of your deals closes.
- View the geographic location of leads and contacts on a map.
If you’re a salesperson who won’t leave the house without your iPhone, here are some mobile CRM apps that you need to consider:
- Nutshell- Nutshell’s iPhone CRM app comes equipped with an easy-to-use business card scanner so you can scan contacts on the go.
- Pipedrive- Their mapping feature uses the Google Maps API to visualize any deals or contacts with a physical address. Their calendar view is a cool way of displaying all CRM activities for each
- salesperson right on their iPhone, saving tons of time.
- Freshsales- The “key metrics” screen acts as a useful dashboard, giving you relevant information on your assigned deals, and the calendar view shows you your upcoming appointments and lets you
- easily schedule new ones. You can also create and log activities in the Freshsales iPhone app, and track their outcomes.
- Zendesk Sell- A great mobile CRM feature in Zendesk Sell is that the iPhone notifications can be customized differently for salespeople and sales managers alike.
- Zoho- Zoho CRM offers a mobile version for iOS devices with many of its features from the desktop version.
- Salesforce- The Salesforce app features a partnership with Einstein Analytics, allowing its mobile app users to leverage AI insights to make informed decisions about how to manage pipelines.